Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Surprise!

This past weekend my brother, SIL and I threw a surprise 40th Anniversary Party for my parents at the Castile Firehall. I think the biggest surprise was for the three of us 'cuz Mom and Dad didn't figure it out!

We had about 30 guests, excellent beef on weck and a cake decorated by my SIL, Kristie, to replicate the original. Kristie and I took turns sneaking into their house and office while Mom and Dad were on vacation to make copies from the wedding album and slide carousel and get the Christmas address list.


It was a fun evening for all, we FINALLY surprised Mom and Dad and the fire hall is finally clean. How long do you think that will last?

No comments: