|Yes - he completely ignored the cat bed to sit on an accordion folder. |
At least he didn't sit on the boxes of bills I was working on like last year...
I'll start with what I spent my weekend on - Taxes!!! Yip, I spent the weekend pulling escrows and sealing and stamping bills. I did have some supervision but he was soon on to bigger and better things...
...known locally as a box!! LOL
And here's my messy work desk! I've heard that a messy desk is the sign of a brilliant mind so I must be out of this world brilliant. We had back to back meetings yesterday, including a conference call, so everything got moved to the side to share the desk/computer.
Denise said she noticed several glimpses of my personality on the desk:
- the hexies I brought to work on during lunch
- my purple (fav color!!) water bottle and coat.
Other "me" things found on the desk that aren't quite visible would be:
- the 4H mug that holds paperclips - I was in 4H for 10 years
- the Cape Florida Lighthouse mug that holds pens - I gave tours for 10 years
- the SanFran cable car holder for my sticky notepads - I was in SanFran many moons ago for another job and this came with chocolates in it
- the batik itty bitty twister mug rug under my water bottle
- the ceramic cat tape dispenser from an old co-worker
- on the front counter is a Christmas cactus (which thinks it's a halloween/january/easter cactus) in one of my antique crocks.