There's a few rogue onions I found but the rest are plants that I bought or were given with no place to plant them before the fall frost. Ignoring the green pot in the back (last year's leftovers), from the left:
- big round pot is a turk's cap lily which has yet to sprout
- larger square pot is a yellow wood poppy
- 2 small square pots are mini green eyes hosta and small rasberry sorbet hosta
- 2 small round pots are hostas from Michele
- large round pot kinda in the back is my giant Sum & Substance hosta - this baby will eventually be up to 31 inches high and 70 inches wide and I can't wait!
- root bound iris' from Paul's fish ponds
I think most of these will go on the side of the house when I get the sod pulled up and create a garden bed. In the meantime, the tractor guy will be coming soon to till the veggie garden. It's been warm out but not enough to plant veggies yet...
I love when the trees are this lime green color in the spring: