Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Monday, May 03, 2010

Tea Party

No, this is not a political discussion...It's an actual tea party!
I'm on the Library Board for the Cordelia A. Greene Library and knowing that I am a quilter, the Library Director (Hi Erin!) asked me to make a doll quilt for the annual tea party fundraiser that will be held this weekend. One lucky little girl will win an American Girl doll and the other girls will win smaller prizes. I hope whoever wins this quilt will enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it. The sun was pretty bright today so it was hard to get a good picture - imagine rich greens, blues, cream and a tiny bit of purple for splash. This is the best of a dozen kitten photos - they are adorable and quite independent plus I hear they may have a forever home soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah!!! The quilt looks amazing! Thanks so much! And I found out some info on your pear tree!