Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, February 24, 2012

Feline Friday - 2/24/12

Monday was sunny and all the kids were sleeping in the quilt room while I had my nose to the grindstone.


This little fuzzy bundle was enjoying the purple afghan in the sun and must have been dreaming about running because her little paws were just a churning away. I'm not sure how to explain the next photo other than I just couldn't resist! It's so tiny, pink and cute.



No kitties were harmed in the making of this post :)

5 comments:

Denise :) said...

Haha! I love it when the sweet little pink tongue sticks out -- so cute! Happy FRIDAY!! :)

Janet O. said...

I'm so glad the kitties are all safe! : )
Love the tongue--what a hoot!

Michelle said...

Lol.
But very cute!

Anonymous said...

I don't think you could harm a kittie if you wanted to. Darling pictures.
lillianscupboard.wordpress.com

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

What sweet photos! Isn't it fun to snap photos when they are asleep? Love the little tongue!