Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, February 22, 2013

HeLP

Sew...I guess I wasn't the only one....

At some point during my no-blog week I realized that HeLP for Hexieaholics was coming this weekend and I better get something together to post. Except when I went to write the post today I realized that it was actually last Sunday! And no one said anything...oops!

Anyone have anything to share? I can post it this coming week. Otherwise we'll wait until March 17th...

4 comments:

Turid said...

I was away for some days, and have made some small hexie flowers. I was looking for your HeLP, but didn't find it. I can wait until next month, and then I have time to join the flowers to the quilt.

Ruth said...

Nothing new at all.

Missy Shay said...

After your post about not feeling well, I just assumed that was why you did not have it.

Ladyquiltsalot said...

I am just getting back to them, have two more done, and not taking them on holidays but will try to remember to post next month!