Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Happy HeLP!!

Welcome to another rousing addition of Hexie Linky Party (HeLP) where we share the English Paper Piecing projects we are working on, dreaming about or even not working on!

At some point last month I decided that if I didn't even put some effort into the tree skirt there was no way it would be done by Christmas. Oh, I know it won't be done for 2014 but I've made great progress so there is a chance for 2015.


I've basted about 3/4 of the diamonds so far...which leaves about 80 left to baste. Then I can start assembling the rows - the directions have a pretty ingenious method to put each star point together.


Now lets see what you're working on - any shape, size or vintage is fair game but please link to a hexie related post and not your blog in general.



7 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Wow - that's a lot of progress with the prepping!! Love that little green tray.

Turid said...

Great progress, and working with hexies is really a long term process. And I love it. Will come back later with a post.

Janet O. said...

That is a very cool tree skirt, Sarah.
If you do nothing else (including eat and sleep) couldn't you get it done for this year? : )

Denise :) said...

Wow, this is beautiful!! I love the rainbow of fabrics all in a row in the basket!

I did a HeLP post, I just don't have the pics I need at the office. I'll put it up and link up when I get home (late) tonight! Yay!!

Denise :) said...

Wow, this is beautiful!! I love the rainbow of fabrics all in a row in the basket!

I did a HeLP post, I just don't have the pics I need at the office. I'll put it up and link up when I get home (late) tonight! Yay!!

Carla said...

You're getting so close! One of these days I'll link up : )

margaret said...

I am amazed I have managed to add my hexie