Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, February 24, 2017

Feline Friday - 2/24/17

Hey Ho - Bleu Here!!!

Obviously this is not a current picture. It's been in the 60s all week (highly unusual for the end of February!) so the snow in this picture from last week is loooooooooong gone. I've even managed to sneak out the door a couple times this week. I never got past the porch but it was
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious to be outside again. So many smells and the plants trying to peek out like it's spring or something. It was fab!!

Anyway...what I really wanted to tell you is that Z let me give his forehead a little bath twice in the last couple days when he was coming in the window. There was no fuss or muss. I know - I almost fainted myself! I tried to get him to return the favor last night by giving him a little head bump but it was a no go. I am not deterred and will keep trying.




3 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

It's a start!

margaret said...

so good to read that maybe they are starting to get along and might even become buddies soon

Janet O. said...

Wow, I am so shocked, I may be off balance the rest of the day!!