Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Monday, April 05, 2021

#100hexies100days2021 update

It was hard to photograph some of my choices for last week's happiness theme, but it's still fun to try to find appropriate background items for each topic.

Library/Books
Hexies
Chocolate
Snow
Hiking/mmaps
Bird Watching
Clouds/Sunsets


And I never posted this pic from the previous week: Parties

Search
Clown
Picnic
Dance
Cocktail
of One
Tea

Please check out the individual posts on my IG page (@sarahdidit17) to read the descriptions and see the accoutrement for each hexie.


3 comments:

Janet O. said...

My goodness, this is fun. I would never have enough novelty fabrics to meet all the themes, but I enjoy seeing what you create.

Vireya said...

I'm also impressed with the range of fabrics you have found for each theme!

Leonore Winterer said...

I love what interesting fabrics you have in your stash!