Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, December 30, 2011

Feline Friday - 12/30/11

Wow - it's already the last FF of the year. The pussycats and I plan to ring in the New Year in style - thanks to a coupon and gift card I'll be having lobster tail and I'll give the cats some of their fav wet food. Otherwise I'll be sewing sewing sewing. What more could a girl ask for?!

Part of my job is town & county tax collector and I pull escrows and seal/stamp them at home in the evenings the week between Xmas and New Years. They are delivered in a nice big box which became kitty central this week. I was thrilled that each of the 3 took turns in the box, altho I never saw two in it at a time. We tossed treats and toys in and out of it and I even saw Squeaky jump over the box while Midgie was in it. All this fun from some free cardboard - and it didn't even require nip!



Yup - that would be a Squeaky leg - she came to see why I was lying on the floor (which clearly need a good swiffering) with the flashy box.

Happy New Year - we'll be back on Tuesday...

4 comments:

Janet O. said...

Wow, lobster tail and sewing. I think you've got it made!

Denise :) said...

Wow, indeed!! Lobster tail is yummy, yummy! Have fun and Happy New Year to you and the furkids!!! :)

Denise :) said...

Oh ps -- did you get my comment with the kindle link?! :)

Michelle said...

Yum !
And a Happy New Year too !!