Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Monday, January 14, 2013

Design Wall Monday - 1/14/13

Just 2 more looooong seams and Easy Street will be in once piece!! WootWoot!!
And this time the quilt was checked out by not just one but TWO quality control officers.
I think they like it :)


Don't forget that this Thursday is HeLP for Hexie-aholics - get your projects, new and old, ready to share as there will be prizes!!!


8 comments:

AnnieO said...

Looking very fantastic, Sarah! Your QC staff obviously agrees :)

Missy Shay said...

Wow, it is gorgeous! I'm glad your QC buddies agree!

Dee said...

Love your blog and your kitties! Mine seem to approve of Easy Street as well. Those last two seams were doosies huh? I thought I'd never get them fed through the machine!

Judy Dietrich said...

Your quilt top is delightful--I really love the color scheme--but green is a favorite color of mine!!! Your control officers seem to really keep on "top" of their job--or they like having their pictures taken. Working on hexies--but don't have the skills to post my work yet. Love seeing what you are up too. Judy

Michelle said...

Wow !!!
Looks great Sarah......
I'm glad the kitties aprove too.

Me and My Stitches said...

It looks great! And so nice that it's kitty approved!

Denise :) said...

Bahahaa! They are ready for you to back, quilt and bind that bad boy so they can snuggle up in it already!! They've got fabulous taste! :)

Vireya said...

It looks fantastic! The cats have good taste.