Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hexies are everywhere

In your birthmonth, guild members are asked to pick a colorfully wrapped package from the basket. I immediately went for the purple tissue wrapped package...and when I opened it I jumped up and yelped "Hexies"!!!!

The organizer apologized but I said it was perfect because I had wanted to make some myself anyway.



Don't forget tomorrow is HeLP for Hexie-aholics!!!

5 comments:

Janet O. said...

*LOL* Did you know those were in the package? Could you tell by the wrapping? Too funny! : )

Anonymous said...

Those are great! Good to be happy when the wrapping is off.

Anonymous said...

Those are great! Good to be happy when the wrapping is off.

Denise :) said...

How funny! And fun! Good pick, girlie!! :)

wella said...

oh that's perfect! Happy Birthday