Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Design Wall Monday on Tuesday

Life has yet to get back to "normal" now that summer is over but this was another rose star that I was able to finish over the weekend.


I layed out the finished stars Sunday (I'll share next week for Hexie Linky Party!) and think I'd like to make the project bigger since it's currently not bigger than a wall hanging. Then again...maybe that's enough. I'll decide eventually, but not this week...it's been a rough one...


7 comments:

Frances Meredith said...

Love your fussy cut hexi hexi!

Missy Shay said...

I love your block! I have not gotten much done either.

Janet O. said...

Sorry you have had a rough week, Sarah. I can't believe how you got those stripes to line up so perfectly on your fussy cut and then basting. Great job!

Carla said...

Some weeks are like that. You seem to be able to keep going : )
Another lovely star flower

margaret said...

I do like this so many different shapes in it, pondering how you have done it. Do hope you are having a better week now.

Grit said...

Your block looks wonderful.

Denise :) said...

Oooh! I like this one -- I like the polka dots!! :)