Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

HeLP for Hexie-aholics

We're gonna pretend like I didn't forget to post this last week, ok??!!

Welcome to another edition of Hexie Linky Party for Hexie-aholics!!!


I finished yet another rosette from my Value Proposition project last night!

These are just laid out randomly to see if I need any more colors to keep it balanced.
Do you see any "missing" colors? I'm thinking red and yellow/gold.
Hopefully you can see that each block has a dark turquiose in it.
I really like the triple sashing - the darker round adds a nice touch.

That brings my finished total to 3 half rosettes and 15 whole rosettes!! WooHoo!! I only need to finish 1 half (already kitted) and 3 full rosettes (hope to kit them this weekend) to have all the blocks completed.

The amount of sashing still needed seems daunting when you look at the blocks laid out but the end is still in sight! I've got a couple conferences coming in the next month so I think I'll be able to finish this in the "near" future with some dedication. That's a good idea because my first trunk show is just 196 days away and I have a lot of hexie UFOs to work on...LOL.

What have you been working on?? Please share!! We don't care if it's a UFO, WIP or PIG...




6 comments:

Chantal said...

Oh your Value Proposition looks stunning. All the colors together look marvelous. You have done a great job. We arrived in New Hampshire today and move in on Saturday. I will have to locate my Value Proposition blocks and work like mad to finish it up too. Good job girl!

Denise :) said...

Wow -- this has come a long way! I can't believe how much progress you've made on it -- and it's gorgeous!! :)

Janet O. said...

Your progress puts me to shame!! I have two hexie projects and both of them move along at a snail's pace. : )

Karen H said...

I love how your Value Proposition is coming along! It is so exciting to see your progress!

Angie in SoCal said...

Pink and purple? Going to be a beauty.

Carli The Quilter said...

Gorgeous racy start! Yahoo, I just love it.