Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Is it Tuesday already?

Yipper - yesterday just flew by. It makes for a nice quick day when there's so much to do that you have to work late, but it doesn't make for good blogging. I'll keep today's post short and keep my surprise for tomorrow..

This past Saturday I went to Ryan's hockey tournament. Ryan is at a level where there are 48 kids on his "team" and they picked just 12 for the tournament! Go Ryan!!!! Unfortunately, the other team creamed them. The kids didn't seem crushed by the loss as they just plain enjoy being on the ice.

When we first got back in the truck I was sitting with 2 tired puppies. That changed after lunch!

Yes - they are both crazy!! 

But wait, you say, what did you have for lunch??!! The Jimmy Panini at Dibella's. Dibella's is apparently a Rochester staple that I was completely unaware of despite having lived there for four years. I tried to say they must have come up after I moved to Miami but my favorite brother was quick to point out they were established in 1918. That's a lot of subs!!!

Just don't tell anyone it took me 10 minutes to notice the floor!

So back to what I was supposed to be posting yesterday...

My birthday giveaway closed at noon with 22 comments for random.org to choose from.

Hexie napkins, hexie papers and dark chocolate!!!
Missy Shay was the winner!!!!!

And since Missy is a frequent linker to my Feline Friday parties, I'll be including a little something for the furkids too!!



4 comments:

Janet O. said...

Congrats to Missy.
It is good that Ryan's team enjoyed playing, regardless of the outcome.
Seriously, Sarah--10 minutes to notice those hexies underfoot? You should be ashamed! : )

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I would have noticed that floor right away - and I don't do hexies. Glad the kids played with the attitude of 'fun' win or lose. Congratulations to the winner.

Denise :) said...

Way to go, Missy!! Both the boys have great, fun grins ... and look a little mischievous, rather like their aunt!! :)

Jo said...

Nice floor.
When are you doing your quilting class