Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, September 23, 2016

Feline Friday - 9/23/16

So - you've already heard that Momma had to take me to the V.E.T. on Monday. What you didn't hear was her mumbling that I need to get a job to compensate her for said V.E.T. visit.

Huhwha? I think **I** need to be compensated for said visit. Watch this...

Momma went on vaca for 4 days and left me here to defend the casa from interlopers. It's a tough job but someone had to do it!


Momma came home to this big abscess on my neck. She was all worried about me but did she notice the casa was safe???? NO!!!!!


So then she calls the V.E.T. to make an appointment and says she'll come home to get me at lunch time. I don't need no stinkin' V.E.T. - I just scratched at it until it popped. Ha!


She still bundles me into the P.T.U. and took me to work with her. Isn't that catnapping?


Finally she let me out and I checked out every chair.


Eventually I settled on Momma's chair to keep her company.


It was hard work.


At the V.E.T. I even sat on her lap to make sure she wasn't too worried. The tech laughed that they knew how I got my name. Yipp, I am good with the claws!


And I *had* to show the claws cuz they Shaved. Away. My. Beautiful. Furs!!! Can you believe it?! They even shot me with some anti-bionics.


NOW tell me who needs to be compensated??!! I'm lopsided!!!
No one is going to take me seriously.


I give up...




11 comments:

Chantal said...

Oh dearest Zorro! What a tale of kitty woe! So sorry for you buddy, but glad you are on the mend. Oh, the furs, they grow back!!!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Ha - poor Z - mamma just was taking good care of you - furs grow back.

Janet O. said...

What a story!
Zorro does look totally defeated after protecting home only to be caged and shaved. It's tough when you don't feel appreciated. : )

margaret said...

poor Zorro now well on the road to recovery

Frances Meredith said...

Poor Mama!

Jo said...

Looks like he had more than anti biotics
Love the pose..

Denise :) said...

Poor Z . . . he really did have a very tough week, didn't he? How are you planning on making it up to him??? :)

June said...

Oh, poor little Zorro. I hope that it looks worse than it feels (ouch)! Here's to a speedy recovery!

Missy Shay said...

Poor baby!

Judy Dietrich said...

i wish I could relax like Z!!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Poor kitty and Momma--hope everyone is doing better! Vet visits are as expensive as human visits