Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, December 09, 2016

Feline Friday - 12/9/16


Momma's been cleaning and decorating Casa Grande - she says there is going to be a party on Sunday!! I hope it won't be too cold cuz I am gonna ring that bell to go outside as soon as the first lady gets here! You can bet your Friskies on it!


This morning Momma was "cleaning" the quilt lab. I guess that's what you call it when you put all the random piles of stuff on the central cutting table and then slowly file or trash it all. The ladies like to see Momma's projects so there is no need to have the lab "'perfect."

The sewing table only has her 3 current projects and 2 gifts. She even added a cat bed just for me cuz I was having a bad morning (that fluffernutter is getting coal for Christmas!!). I like this bed best cuz it's lined with cozy sheep stuff and has a thin coating of catnip!

I know you are wondering why the old cutting mat is on the SEWING table! Well - she felt the need to work on her mystery quilt for just 5 minutes - she hasn't done any stitching all week. Poor Momma! I'll forgive her as long as she puts it away tonight. I like having a clean table to lounge on...




8 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, are the boys not getting along!! That looks like a cozy bed - nip lined is even better.

Chantal said...

Oh sweet Zorro! Sorry to hear you had a bad morning. I wish your Momma everything of the best for her festive party on Sunday. You be sure to pass that message along to her!

Janet O. said...

Are you going to need to keep the boys in separate corners? (Like they would really stay.)
Hope they behave so you can concentrate on party prep!

Jo said...

Nice clean table but I wonder for how long

margaret said...

such a character you really read his mind!!

Denise :) said...

Poor Z ... it's tough being first kitty, best kitty. He's got a lot of teaching to do to get Bleu up to speed, huh? LOL! I 'spect he'll manage. :)

Judy Dietrich said...

Poor, poor puddy tat!! He lives such a hard life. Hugs and catnip kisses to him & Blue. Hope you all have Happy Holidays!! Keep warm.

Missy Shay said...

I hope you had fun at your party!