Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, April 04, 2017

The Bibliophile Files - 4/4/17

Hello! Hello! and welcome to another edition of The Bibliophile Files - my monthly report on the books I've finished.

Goodreads is getting depressing - telling me that I am now 6 books behind schedule to reach my goal. I am not getting discouraged tho as I finally got myself back to walking every day and that means I'll get through more audiobooks on my phone. I'm also in mass production mode, sewing for my conference, so that means more audiobooks on my stereo. It's felt good to be walking again and I'm sure I'll be saying the same about being back in my quilt lab.

FINISHED
     Flashback
     Gone - a new to me series. The fun part is that it seems to link to the Doc Ford series.
     After You - not nearly as good as it's predecessor
     Most Dangerous: Daniel Ellsberg & the Secret History of the Vietnam War - it took me months to finish this book. There's nothing wrong with it - I learned a lot - t's just not my usual book genre
     A Perfect Square
     Echo Park - another new to me series - I'll be going back to the beginning now. LOL.

IN PROGRESS
     on my iPhone - The Omnivore's Dilemma - this is another on of those free books that is not really my genre. Luckily I seem to be getting through it pretty quickly because so far it seems that the topic could be covered in half the space it's taking.
     on my stereo - Book, Line & Sinker

And now it's YOUR turn!
What have you read recently? Anything goes - novel, magazine, quilt pattern/book or cereal box...Do share!!!!



2 comments:

Deborah said...

I read The Lilac Bus by Maeve Binchy. I really liked it. I also read The Story of Edgar Sawtelle and didn't like it so much.

Denise :) said...

It's a good thing I read books seeing as how I do not eat cereal (and therefor have no cereal boxes to read). Seems we both got into some genres that were typical for us! I really enjoy plowing through a series of books!!! :)