Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, September 07, 2018

Feline Friday - 9/7/18

Momma is gonna do my Pawtrait!!

Every other year her hexie club does a quilt exhibit at the local arts council gallery. For next year's exhibit everyone is trying to have their quilts be about the same size (34x42) and must contain some kind of hexie project. Momma want's to use EQ7 to convert my photo into a hexie quilt. I'll be HUGE!!!

Momma is seriously leaning towards using grunge fabrics with solids as a second choice. She also might use traditional colors or maybe will go with an Andy Warhol effect (color and or 4-up).

The only problem is that she can't decide on a photo. I've been very photogenic for the 5 years I've been living here at Casa Grande and there are lots of photos yet for Momma to check.

So far we have Mr Serious:


Mr Relaxed & Goofy:


Or Momma & Me:


What do you think?



An InLinkz Link-up


Don't forget to check out my post for 2018 Online Quilters Meet & Greet  to find the link to some fabulous quilters that you need to meet. And hey! There are prizes! Need I say more? 



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welllll, your mum is just going to have the hardest time picking one photo, I imagine. You're such a cutie pie. :)

Janet O. said...

Definitely tough to choose. I think the first one would be the easiest to translate to a quilt (not that I think any of them would be easy), but I really like that last photo of the two of you.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Z you are so photogenic any photo of you would be great!

Jo said...

Hard choice but after my pixelation quilt don't choose one with too many elements.

Pamela said...

Difficult to choose! Can't wait to see this one develop.

Annette Mandel said...

I love the one with your Mom. If you go for detail, the hexies will be pretty small, won't they? A78mandel at yahoo dot com

June said...

I vote for the photo of you and Mom. (probably the hardest one to do!) If that won't work, how 'about the first photo. All are great.

Denise :) said...

LOL! I want to know the color count in the latter two photos!! I like the "Momma & Me" pic -- it's sweet! :)