Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Wednesday Weather Report #69 - 9/12/18

91 - 75 - 73 - 61 - 54 - 53 - 67 F
Yes I did change the green for 50s - now I need to change out the 2 dayglo greens from June. 


September 1-11, 2018
High of 9

Low of 53
Yeah - that pretty much covers the entire fall gamut, doesn't it?!

And how is your weather? Are you preparing for Florence or do you have snow already?




4 comments:

Janet O. said...

I like the new green.
Still in the 80s here--day after day after day. No moisture of any type in our forecast. Just 80s day after day after day. Get the picture? :)

Pamela said...

I like your new green. It's still hot here and we've had a lot of rain.

Jo said...

I can't wait for some sunny days. I'm glad to see the cold days slowly disappearing

Denise :) said...

I like the new green, too! Nice relief, eh? Both physically *and* visually!! We -- depending on the model you're looking at -- have no Flo worries in the future. Hoping it stays that way! :)