Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, June 04, 2019

The Bibliophile Files - 6/4/19

The monthly book report is going to be short, if not so sweet.

It's definitely a reflection of how much couch and tv time I've had in order to "finish" Mr Serious. I basted the last hexie early this morning!!

FINISHED
     Blink & Caution
     Bloody Mary

IN PROGRESS
     The Girl Before

Yipp! That's it for the last month: 2.75 books. I'm nearly done with Girl Before and that's mostly because my new wheels sync to my phone/audiobooks and I've been to Rochester 3 times (50+ miles each way) in the last week for the big quilt show at RIT.

Your turn - what have you read recently?
Anything counts: novel, magazine, quilt pattern and cereal boxes!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


4 comments:

Julierose said...

I am on a Ann Granger kick--Markby and Meredith series...right now reading "Beneath these Stones"...hugs, Julierose

Jo said...

Great work with those Hexies. A good book does help.

MissPat said...

Just finished the 18th Abduction by Patterson and currently reading the latest Tea Shop mystery, Broken Bone China by Childs. Also reading Save me the Plums by Ruth Reichl (NF).
Pat

Leonore Winterer said...

I started 'The Paris Seamstress' last week and really enjoy it so far. Hopefully you'll find lots more time for books now that the hexies are done!