Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, September 20, 2019

Feline Friday - 9/20/19

Momma bought me a new toy!


She bought it cuz I'm infatuated with kitchen sponges and thought the texture of my new owl replicated it pretty well.


I agree Oscar the Owl is fun to play with (hence the fuzzy motion shots) but it's just not the same as my stinky, dried out sponge.


Maybe Momma has a fresh sponge I can confiscate...



4 comments:

Denise :) said...

He is just SO darling!! I like his new toy!! Maybe after enough "play" it will get that stinky smell like he likes it. :)

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Isn't that the way it always goes?

Leonore Winterer said...

Haha, I love these pictures! Guess Mr Serious is just a kitten at heart, too.

Janet O. said...

I wanna play!!
Z's eyes look so green to me in these photos--almost sinister. Is he getting ready for Halloween a little early?