Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Wednesday Weather Report #123 - 9/25/19

Once again I chose to work on my newest doll quilt instead of hexies. Getting home late every night after job#2 is really cutting into my hexie time!!

September 18 - 24, 2019
70 - 70 - 74 - 80 - 84 - 72 - 63 F

Lemme tell you those 80s were killer days. I mowed the lawn on Saturday but it wasn't too bad as I waited until late in the day. Sunday we went up to Buffalo for a special mass at the cathedral and then lunch at Cheesecake Factory. The feels like temp was 87F. The next couple of weeks should be more fall like but I'll only believe it when I see it as Mother Nature likes to keep us on our toes...

And this is why I chose to continue working on my doll quilt:


Yesterday's chore was to finish stitching it into one piece!!

I need to add one more row to the left and fill out the top/botttom/left side corners and then it's "done" until I choose a silhouette and backing. One of my chores for this week is to take an inventory of projects that could or should be finished before my trunk show in 24 days. This doll quilt might stall after finishing the neutrals if I have some other closer-to-done quilts that would benefit from attention before the show. I've been meaning to do that quick inventory for a few days now so if I can catch a break with job#2 I'll get on that..


3 comments:

Janet O. said...

We are soon to experience five cold, rainy days. I can't wait!! :)
I marvel at how quickly you bring so many tiny hexies together!

Pamela said...

You are so close to finishing the hexies on the doll quilt, I look forward to seeing the silhouette. It is wtill rather hot here too. https://hokkaidokudasai.blogspot.com/2019/09/monday-morning-star-count-week-20.html

Leonore Winterer said...

You really must be busy, I hope that at least the weather will cooperate now!