Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, October 25, 2019

Feline Friday - 10/25/19

Last weekend Momma did a trunk show and dolly-bed turning of her hexie quilts. She also changed out my "mattress" and fluffed all the quilts after returning the bed to a different corner of the living room.


Now I can't wait to use my dolly bed every morning and evening while Momma stitches on the couch!! Momma claims this is a definite sign of fall as I never use my bed in the summer...


6 comments:

Julierose said...

Love that little dolly bed quilt--so cute with Z piling up the z's on it lol hugs, Julierose

Janet O. said...

That is a picture of contentment.
Hope the dolly-bed turning went well (I'm sure it did).

Frances Meredith said...

Yes, definitely Autumn here in the UK. Wind and leaves everywhere. Best the cats stay in.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

That little stinker can be so cute and sweet

Denise :) said...

Did you have fun at the trunk show?! I bet everyone "oooohed" and "aaaaahed" over your pieces! Glad Z's enjoying his fallified bed!! It's a sure sign of the season!! :)

Leonore Winterer said...

I hope everyone at the trunk show liked your quilts as much as Z does!