Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Wednesday Weather Report #130 - 11/13/19

Thanks to the cold weather, I've had some extra snoopervision lately. I'm not so sure he's been checking on the quality of my work as gaining (stealing?!) warmth from being in my lap =^..^=


November 6 - 12, 2019
42 - 31 - 26 - 35 - 42 - 29 - 20 F

We were soooooo close yesterday to adding a third new/colder color (violet) in just 12 days. I'm sure it'll happen soon enough and then I'll wish it would go away. We had a decent amount of snow on Monday but we didn't break any local snow records whereas there were several neighboring towns/cities that did get ~10", which broke records. Thew snow is still fresh and white, meaning I'm enjoying it. I won't have the same response in a month or so...


6 comments:

Denise :) said...

Z's sporting my favorite colors! Both in reality and in weather mode!! :)

Pamela said...

Brrr! I'm not ready for those temperatures yet. It's a little warmer where I am - https://hokkaidokudasai.blogspot.com/2019/11/monday-morning-star-count-catch-up.html

Janet O. said...

At first glance it looked to me like you had this clipped to Z's tail, and I was surprised he wasn't trying to get it off. LOL

Vroomans' Quilts said...

oh, I am ready for this cold snap to break! We had just a dusting of snow and my kitties were rather grumpy about it all.

Leonore Winterer said...

Brr, that's cold! I'm already freezing, and we're still above freezing temperatures (although barely).

ButterZ said...

Just rug up and do what everit takes to happily sew the day away...