Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Wednesday Weather Report #165 - 7/15/20

It’s been another week of extremes, hot on the heels of last weeks hot temps. Luckily we’ve come back down to more normal July temps - I guess that’s what a “little” rain will do for you. 3.2” in 4 days with 2.6” in the first 24 hours. Yikes. I’m not sure which is worse - the hot temps or the downpours...

July 8-14, 2020
87 - 92 - 89 - 74 - 73 - 68 - 69 F



4 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Nice contrast with the fabric and the ground. It was too hot for me. I love the cooler nights.

Janet O. said...

Your temps are all over the place. And I'm guessing your 92 comes with a lot of humidity and feels much worse than my 92. We could certainly use some of your rain around here. My oldest son and his wife have been in MA the past 2 months visiting her family. They spent a few days in New York state and I wished I had been able to tag along. We might have been able to meet up, from a distance. They even made it to Niagara, where I haven't been in over 40 years!!! (Oops, my age is showing--but I was very young when I went.) :)

MissPat said...

Well you had more rain last week than we did. We had about 2" over 3 days. It helped, but we need more which I guess we're going to get today along with "possible tornadic activity". Oh joy. And the heat comes back, so no sewing for me unless I go visit a friend with AC (yes, I've been invited but didn't get there last week). Stay cool.
Pat

Leonore Winterer said...

This week looks very pretty :)