Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, August 05, 2020

Wednesday Weather Report #168 - 8/5/20

The weather for the last week was pretty standard for this time of year. Luckily I wasn't camping yesterday when the tropical storm passed over the Adirondack Mountains. Eek! My brother is camping there this week but they have a huge camper so they shouldn't have floated away like my poor tent might have.


July 29 - 31, 2020 :: 75 - 78 - 77 F
August 1 - 4, 2020 :: 80 - 79 - 77 - 71 F


Today's post was written with the new Blogger format - let's not say I'm a fan. As with anything new,  there is a learning curve so I am going to give it the good ol' college try cuz in the end they are sticking us with it next month, whether we like it or not. Wish me luck!


3 comments:

Denise :) said...

After all the comments I've read about the new blogger, I'm digging in my heels until they absolutely MAKE me switch! HA! I'll be happy to have some midday temps in the 70's again, though I should be pleased to have highs in the 80's, considering it's August in Alabama! Both of my sisters that live on the east coast (New Jersey and Virginia) had lots of rain and wind and both were without power for most of the day (and into yesterday) on Tuesday. Yikes! :)

Linda Swanekamp said...

It was pretty darn wet. Good thing we rented a big house and brought board games. Grateful we did not lose power. Today it is glorious and a day for paddling.

Leonore Winterer said...

Hothothot!
I'm not a big fan of the new blogger format either - sure, it looks a bit modern, but I have yet to find a real advantage over the old format!