Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, November 04, 2011

Feline Friday - 11/4/11

In the summer, when I can open the windows, The Girls like to sit on the windowsills to watch the world go buy. Pepper has a larger toukus and doesn't really fit on the sill so he will periodically put paws to the sill to check things out but that's it. When I found this ottoman at a yard sale I knew it was a great solution so Poppie could watch the world.

However, as with everything that's his, Cali thinks it's hers and has taken over the ottoman.
I think, with the sill as a pillow, she is dreaming of summer when the window can be opened again...

4 comments:

Denise :) said...

So sweet ... I love that all parts tucked under to stay warm!

Janet O. said...

This looks so cosy--gotta love that big purrball!

Michelle said...

She is one pretty cat.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

How sweet! I love "larger toukus" that is so cute!