Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Saturday, August 17, 2013

HeLP for Hexie-aholics - August 2013

Hello my fellow hexie-aholics and welcome to another edition of Hexie Linky Party!!! And, by hexie-aholics, remember that we welcome any shape as long as it's English Paper Piecing.

I can't yet show you the big project I have been working on because it's for the Be a Hexie Queen Hop which starts on Wednesday! I'll be posting on Friday, 8/23/13 so be sure to pop back in during the hop for lots of hexie links and to see my project...


What I will show you is my rose star . You know, the one I work on while camping. The one I forgot to bring the diagram with me while camping this summer so I only basted and whipped what I could.


I thought I could work on it a little more this weekend at the Fair and maybe get some prepped for some upcoming camping trips. Why finish one project when I can work on several? I drive myself crazy sometimes!


Ok peeps - let's see what you are working on! I don't care what paper shape or if the project is new, old, or just a P.I.G. but you must link to a specific hexie blog post and not your blog in general.


9 comments:

Scrapatches said...

Your hexies are looking wonderful! I can't wait to see your blog hop post next Friday!

My hexies are the large machine pieced kind, so I just ooh and ahh over these pretty little paper pieced ones ... ;) Pat

Frances Meredith said...

I often forget the pattern for my blocks when I am out and about, so try to remember to take a picture of it on my phone for reference. Looking forward to the BLOG HOP next week!

Denise :) said...

I do what Frances does, too -- take pictures on my phone so I can look back if I need to! Of course, on your big tech-fail day, even that wouldn't have been any help, would it have been??!! I love your Rose Star -- you know, if you did it in blacks and greens and golds, it would look a lot like a cat's eye! :)

Janet O. said...

Okay, I don't need help, because I am definitely not addicted to this, but I will link up my last post because it shows what my daughter made with hexies while visiting recently--and it was somewhat a replica of an AAQI quilt I recently submitted that she really liked. Am I allowed to participate that way in this exclusive club? : )

Julierose said...

Hello! this is my first time linking up with you all; I just love anything hexagonical!! LOL Julierose

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Great fabrics!

Turid said...

Looking forward to seeing your project for the blog hop. My day is the 27th. I forgot to post today, but will do tomorrow.

margaret said...

found you via Tubakk and know I will learn so much and enjoy this site

Angie in SoCal said...

Intriguing - I'll be back.