Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Monday, December 09, 2013

Design Wall Monday & Celtic Solstice

I can't say that much sewing was done this past weekend.

I did sew a few more blue triangles for Clue #1 and I pressed open more blue triangles too but wanting to get a tiny start on Clue #2, I started cutting. I have all 200 yellow squares cut. I have 100 green rectangles in the pile topped by a button and need just about 30 more for the second pile. I pulled neutral strips out the bins so those might be easy to cut tonight after a quick pressing of the strips.

I really ought to organize my strip bins so they aren't all thrown in there and need pressing every time I want to actually use them...


9 comments:

Turid said...

This looks great. I've just made two blocks from clue#3.

Janet O. said...

Looking good, Sarah! Just remember, no matter how far behind you may fall, you will always be ahead of me (if I even decide to do it). : )

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Work at your own pace and enjoy the journey.

Art by Rhoda Forbes said...

Your color choices are just lovely. And we all have to do it our way :)

Jeanie said...

I like your jar of wooden spools.... very cute!

Julierose said...

What?? Moi??? Press scraps? hah! I haven't begun to finish pressing my red fabrics as yet...I keep putting it off...hmmmmm hugs, Julierose

Michelle said...

Looking good Sarah..!!

margaret said...

you are well on the way now you have got most of your fabrics cut.

Vireya said...

They look great! I don't know if there is a way to keep strips neat once you've cut them, is there? Let me know if you find it.