Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, January 17, 2014

HeLP for Hexie-aholics **AND** Feline Friday

Today is a very special day...Not only is it HeLP and Feline Friday but it's also my birthday!!!!
Quite the trifecta, eh??!!


Happy Birthday Momma and thanks for the birthday treats this morning!

Because it's my birthday, there will be gifts for YOU, my loyal readers!!
I'm going to do the prizes a little differently. First there will be feline prizes and then there will be hexie prizes. In order to be eligible for either prize, you must link your specific blog post to the correct linky party. Links to blogs in general will be deleted, as will links to the wrong party - please be careful and ask for help if you need it  to link properly or correct a link. A post containing both cats and hexies can be linked to both parties, giving you a chance at each prize. Both linky parties close next Thursday so the felines can announce winners on Friday!

Prizes for my feline friends include Wild West PARTY Mix cat treats, catnip toys and dark chocolate for the feline's Momma.


The prize will also include one of these still-secret pieced hexie projects mugrugs. The photo will be updated next week, after the tea/birthday/quilting party tomorrow.

  
Ta Da!!!!
They are pieced hexie mugrugs with cake and ice cream in the center hexies.
I thought they were very "birthday" - LOL!


Feline Friday Linky Party!



The  HeLP for Hexie-aholics prize will include one of the same still-secret pieced hexie projects mugrugs! It will also include a copy of Mickey's new book!!! When I pre-orderd my copy with the acrylic templates, Mickey wrote back that she would be including a copy for a blog giveaway. We were sooooo close to having the books here on my birthday but alas, they are to be delivered tomorrow. I'm still thrilled to see the new book in time for my party tomorrow and ever thankful to Mickey for her generous donation!


And as every quilter loves...there will also be chocolate.


HeLP for Hexie-aholics Linky Party!




Good Luck my friends and have a great weekend! Make sure you give your felines a hug and work on some hexies or other quilted item. :^)


16 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

First - Happy Birthday!!! Yes, chocolate goes with everything. I was silly and not watching where I put my feline photo - so delete my wrong spot on the hexies please. So standing behind the door today.

Turid said...

You're so fantastic to remember the hexagons on your birthday. Happy birthday to you! Hurray! I must make a blogpost, then I can link it up. Thanks for the giveaway too.

Teresa in Music City said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!!!! I'm new to your blog and delighted to participate in my first Feline Friday :*) Alas, I have no hexies to share - that book looks like a wonderful resource! Also looking forward to seeing what you are planning for the book challenge... did you get enough interest for a linky party?

Missy Shay said...

Happy birthday! My kitties would be excited about this prize!

Janet O. said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah! : )

Ladyquiltsalot said...

Happy Birthday!
I sure would love to win that new book!!!!

Vireya said...

Best wishes for a wonderful birthday!

Denise :) said...

♪♫ Happy birthday ♪ to YOU! ♫♪
♫♪ Happy ♪ birthday to YOU! ♪♫
♪♫ Happy birthday dear ♪ SARAH!!! ♫♪
♫♪ Happy ♪ birthday ♪ to ♪ YOU!!! ♪♫
♪♫ And many more . . . !!!!! ♫♪ :)

Stephanie Zito said...

Happy Birthday!!! I'm new to your blog as well! Would sure love to win that book! Thanks so much for the chance! Hope you have an awesome party!!!

Me and My Stitches said...

Happy birthday! Hope you and the fluffies had a great day!

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! I hope you have a wonderful furry and quilty day!!

Linda said...

Well gosh darn!! I missed your birthday yesterday. But here's a very Happy Belated Birthday to YOU! And now I'm rushing to my blog so I can link up. OMGosh that Hershey bar!!! ;-)

Hope your birthday weekend is fabulous.

Angie in SoCal said...

I hope you had a very Happy Birth Day yesterday and the celebration continues into the week. Would love to win that book as it has hexies in it.

Frances Meredith said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! Suzi and I are pleased to join in your celebrations. She still enjoys her catnip toy she won last year.

Julie in GA said...

A belated Happy Birthday to you!
Thanks for hosting the party. I love seeing all the great projects.

Judy D in WA said...

Hope you had a fantastic birthday. :)
Love the pieced hexies!!!