Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, August 22, 2014

Feline Friday - 8/22/14

On Monday, Momma came in from mowing and found me doing this on the dining room table. She tried to tell me that Zorro was being a bad influence because I've "never" been on the dining room table before and he's always trying to get on the DR table. Hah!
Momma says I look like a deer in the headlights.
Auntie Denise says I look guilty.

Hello?! Look who copied ME on Wednesday!!
Momma thinks it's somehow important to add that Z did this after taking a bath in the wet tub.
I think it's much more important that I was able to photo bomb Z getting into trouble again. Bwahaha!

Just who is the bad influence here at Casa Grande??!! Let's blame Squeaky!



4 comments:

liniecat said...

what's that saying,
' what's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander ' ?
or cat in this case lol

Missy Shay said...

Zorro looks so much better then when he first came to live with you! :)

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Hey - a basket full of fabric - fair game no matter where you put it.

Michelle said...

Very guilty looking..........and Zorro looks quite comfortable.....!!