That left Sunday for my "therapy session." LOL! I decided to rotate projects with every CD of my audiobook. I didn't follow that rule explicitly but I did make good progress on several projects.
I have 3 craft bazaars coming up so I'm trying to get myself into production mode. It's kinda slow going at the moment but that's because I tend to do a lot of the prep/cutting first and then when I get in to the sewing it's lickity split. I love picking fabrics but sometimes it just seems to take forever to make a decision.
|Yup - time for a new cutting mat. I just need decide if I want a bigger mat which requires a trip to the city and a JoAnn's coupon or stick with the same size which is available locally but has no coupon,..|
I also made more ruby blocks from my class with Bonnie Hunter. I now have 52 done. I only need ~150 more. LOL. I've been using these as leader enders as well as just making a chunk of them at a time so I'll get the blocks done soon enough.
Lastly, I worked on Tyler's Christmas quilt. It's called "T is for Tyler." Can you see the Ts in the design? The border and setting triangles are camo (his fav color at the moment) so maybe you can pick a few of those out there on the upper right. I know they are hard to see cuz they are camo. Haha. I kill me on this gray, chilly Monday.
I thought I would be able to finish all the blocks this weekend so I can start assembly next weekend at retreat but look at this next photo:
The light green had just a 1/4" extra and the dark green was 1/4" too short to cut the last piece. I wasn't able to get quite enough blocks from the fabric I had so I'll pick up some more this Friday and at least get the blocks done and get started on assembly at retreat. There is still a chance I can have it done by Christmas - I have 65 days!!! Woohoo!!!