Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, October 07, 2014

The Bibliphile Files - 10/7/14

Hello and welcome back for another edition of The Bibliophile Files – my monthly book report.

As I’m sure all y’all will recall, I challenged myself to the following challenges for 2014:

#1 is to read 74 books that have a word in each title that begins with letters that spell out the months of the year. I’m already 80% done while the year is only 75% done. I’m quite impressed with myself, being ahead of schedule and all.  BTW – I need suggestions for the last 4 books to order from the library – I need three “Y” books and one more “U.” Ugghh…

#2 is to read 9 books that have certain colors in the titles.

You can read more about the challenges on my BF tab up above and then you can curse me for not updating the titles I’ve read so far. Soon, I promise!!

Finished this month:
Ferguson Rifle (9/7/14)
Red Mist (9/16/14)
Eye of God (9/19/14)
Unlucky 13 (9/21/14)
Steeped in Evil (9/27/14)
Orange Crush (9/30/14)
Naked Prey (10/4/14)

Currently on my stereo and nightstand: *Everglades & Devil in the White City

Ok, my friends, now it’s time to link up and share the books you’ve read in the last month.  As I’ve said before, feel free to share novels, quilt books, magazines or even cereal boxes (and I have yet to have that one appear on the linky party. LOL) – just share something you’ve read recently!




5 comments:

Missy Shay said...

I have a Z book, the Zion Chronicle by Brock Bodie thoene.

Missy Shay said...

I hVE TWO u BOOKS: uNDETECTED AND uNSPOKEN, BOTH BY dEE hENDERSON

Julierose said...

I am reading right now by Charles Todd "A Pale Horse"--excellent series. It begins with "Wings of Fire"....hugs, Julierose

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Nice job on your challenges... I think I'm still a year away from being able to try one. Another year of catching up on my backlog.

Denise :) said...

I just finished the latest John Grisham book ... I have a thing for him, since we both went to Ole Miss. I'm waiting on my turn to check out Jan Karon's latest book ... last I looked, I was 14 out of 14! :)