Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, May 26, 2017

Feline Friday - 5/26/17


I was outside for an all night bender last night. Silly me to snuggle with Momma when I finally came home this morning. She was warm to snuggle against but she waited till I was sleepy and then got cheeky enough to rub my belly. I couldn't bring myself to stop her...


I later took up my (3/4!!) share of the couch for a good stretch.

Momma got cheeky again. Huh? Wha? Twice in one day??!! I must be slipping in my old age...




3 comments:

Janet O. said...

Wow--I am too shocked for words!!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, Z, be honest - you just loves it!!

margaret said...

so good to see Zorro being so friendly these days