Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, November 17, 2017

HeLP for Hexie-aholics and Feline Friday - 11/17/17

Hello! Hello! It's one of those rare days where HeLP and Feline Friday fall on the same day!! Welcome to hexie-ologists and Z Fan Club members alike.

Momma has been very busy sewing things for a church bazaar tomorrow. One of the things she was making this week was catnip toys. Can you believe she was working on them while I was outside? What if I had wanted some 'nip?? Luckily she gave me the tray and the bowl to lick out when she finally finished. Well, it was that or I was going to help myself and she knew it...

Yo duuuuude - that was some crazy good 'nip!

Do all y'all remember when the Squeakster did a PSA on using 'nip? I didn't until after the fact either...


Wanna see Momma's design wall when she's been around 'nip? 


Isn't it craycray busy? She claims it's cuz her brain works faster than her fingers. Seems like an excuse to me.

I think she wants me to tell you that the important part of today's picture is the progress on the temp quilt. She passed the half way mark a couple days ago. Did a little happy dance and everything. 

Ok now, my feline lovin' hexie-ologist friends - time to link up your favorite feline (well, other than me of course) and your latest hexie project. Extra 'nip for you if there is a feline in your hexie photo!





5 comments:

Janet O. said...

Do they have catnip rehab units in animal hotels? I think Z may need some help.
Loving the progress on the temperature quilt!

Pamela said...

Your temperature hexies are looking great! Don't you love the progression of color?

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

It is official: Z loves himself some catnip. Don't remember when I have seen a more relaxed contented kitty! Your hexies are beautiful and you are making great progress.

Turid said...

I love to see hexie projects in progress. This is going to be a beautiful and bright quilt.

Angie in SoCal said...

Loving the colorful Temp quilt.