Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Wednesday Weather Report #27 - 11/22/17

Oh. My. God. I just, like 2 seconds ago, remembered that I didn't take a picture of my temperature rosette this morning. I sooooooooo need this four day weekend to happen like now. Anyone want to tell my boss we should close early today? There won't be any customers! They're all on vacation. I'll be donating blood after work so it's for a good cause if I get to leave earlier. Anyone? Anyone?

I'll share both rosettes next week. I promise!

That bottom left fabric was part of the FART but not for the
mystery - the dark green is for my temp quilt.

I'm ready for Friday's release of clue #1 for Bonnie's annual mystery quilt after going on a recent FART. When I mix these with my stash I should have a decent variety. I'm going to do the same as I did last year - make half of the required bits for each clue and when she reveals the final design make what else I need to fill out a a smaller quilt.


I'm slowly making progress on my jewel hearts. I'm hoping to have some time this weekend to cut more from my donated scraps.

Happy Thanksgiving from Z and me!






FART = fabric acquisition road trip

5 comments:

Julierose said...

Your hearts are just lovely Happy thanksgiving, hugs, Julierose

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I am going with the smaller version of BH's mystery, too. Love the new hearts. Enjoy your Thanksgiving.

Jo said...

I love your coral colours. They blend beautifully. Your hearts are going to have so much to look at. Hope you catch up over the weekend...

Frances Meredith said...

No Mystery for me this year, but following your progress

Pamela said...

Happy Thanksgiving!