Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, July 27, 2018

Feline Friday - 7/27/18

Woah!


Look what Momma spied on her way home from the Adirondacks last Sunday!!


This cat was on his way up to the Adirondacks!!

His Momma told my Momma that he was trying to have a good time in the car but my Momma noticed he mewed a lot when his Momma went in to pay for their gas.

I hope he had a good time camping - I see he already had his harness on...




4 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

ADK for me in a week! Old Forge here we come! I have not taken my cat anywhere- he yowls in the car mercilessly.

Janet O. said...

Do I detect jealousy in Z's post?

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Haven't met a cat yet that enjoys car rides and strange places, maybe Z is the exception. Most hate car rides and move the furniture six inches and they think they are moving cross country.

Denise :) said...

That's a big cat! I think Z could take him. ;)