Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, October 12, 2018

Feline Friday - 10/12/18

Did you know it was gonna be cold last night? Did you know that today was gonna be a New Color Day? I didn't either which means I really shoulda listened to Momma and come inside last night when she whistled for me.

I was THRILLED when she finally got up at 6:30 and let me inside. Gosh she sleeps late when I'm not inside to tell her it's breakfast time.

After I nabbed some breakky, I curled up in the warmest place I know:


Yes, I also helped Momma with my pawtrait!!


It's a hard job to keep Momma warm but someone has to do it.

Oh yeah and our temp today is just 47, which is turquoise. Woohoo! Happy New Color Day!!




3 comments:

Jo said...

Enjoy the colour change

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Oh silly kitty. I can usually get my dog to come into the house. However we have a back hall that leads to the laundry room and then to the house and many times he plops down in that hall and won't budge. That room is kept really cool when it gets cold outside so if he doesn't come all the way into the house, he's stuck. Then he lets me know the next day that he is offended because he ignores me. Silly dog.
xx, Carol

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Silly Kittie--I bet next time when Mother whistles you come running. Snuggling is just the best