Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, November 09, 2018

Feline Friday - 11/9/18

Yesterday was an awesome day to be outside. It was sunny and blue skies!

I'm sexy and I know it!

Even more important, I knew it was my last chance cuz look what Momma has to deal with today:

Taken Friday morning - cars and awnings are now covered and the roads are slush city.

She bothered doing her hair why?


And where am I, you might worry? No need to worry on my behalf cuz I am warm and dry, unlike Momma's feet in all that melted slushy mess.


Ah...the life of a cat!

PS - Yesterday Momma and Auntie Neesey were talking about all the cats that have owned them. Momma thought it would be fun to do a special post on the day after Thanksgiving dedicated to those cats. Kind of a lets be thankful for our cats thing. She asked me to ask you to start looking for pictures of any cats that have owned you and to join in the special linky party on Friday, 11/23/18!




6 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Doesn't Z look fabulous in that photo! Love the kitty idea, but don't have photos of my past friends - just current. We had a bit of snow in the valley early - mountains had more. Suppose to be with us over the next few days, so we may see more.

Denise :) said...

Here's to all the cats we've loved before!! Batman could be Zorro's great, great, great-grandfather. Just sayin. Have fun in the snow!!!! (Or staying warm, out of it!!) :)

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Wonderful idea to share the four legged furry children who have allowed us to be a part of their life! Z you are sexy--beautiful photo of you in the leaves! Am thankful for your momma who gives you a warm blanket to snuggle underneath.

Pamela said...

Snow - Oh No! Z is very cute! I will find photos of my Monica to post on the 23rd.

Janet O. said...

Oh my goodness, first Denise was singing about all the pumpkins she's made before, and now it is all the cats she's loved. When did she get so musical?!? LOL
Z should have his own Cat-lendar!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Z!! This is Bosco again. We got that icy stuff on the ground too. I used to like to play in it, but now that I am 5 years old I am so OVER it. In and out, that's how it goes now. Then I jump on the bed to snuggle in my blanket. That darned little Harley follows me up there. He's way smaller than me and shivers so much when he comes in. He lays by my tummy to get warm. You have the right idea ... on the couch with a blanket.
xx, Bosco ( and Harley too.)