Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Wednesday Weather Report #84 - 12/26/18

Ho Ho Ho and Happy Boxing Day!!

December 19 - 25, 2018
43 - 44 - 55 - 31 - 34 - 34 - 30 F

Luckily we had the most beautiful snowfall of big fluffy flakes on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day to make it the perfect White Christmas!  Not too much to make for dangerous driving but pretty enough to ooh and ahh over.

December 1-25, 2018

How has your weather been?

Are you looking to start making a Weather Quilt any time soon? What info would you like to know before starting? If you are looking for anything specific before starting, let me know!




5 comments:

Pamela said...

From 55 to 30 in just a few days! Nice to have snow for Christmas.

Jo said...

I've always dreamed of a White Christmas.. hope you had a good day and great job with your pieces.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

This is going to look so awesome with the grung. My temp quilt is on the list for January finishes.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Do you have a color for rain? Lots of rain?

Susan said...

Actually, I sort of like your long hexagons as a row, but then I know they have to be put together! =) If I had yarn scraps, I'd probably try crocheting rows, but it hurts my wrists to do much of that. So I'm wondering how simple squares look. Do you know anyone who has done them in squares?