Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

You've got to be Serious

Ever so slowly, Mr Serious is growing!!!

We have an ear there on the right.

Once I finish 5 more red hexies of the row on the top right we will be to the midline of the width, leaving just 3 or 4 more rows with red. I plan to finish the red and then start working on the face.

The brown/table section is still quite portable and now down into the 4th floor tile, with just 7 more rows to hit the bottom left corner.

Overall I am more than a quarter done, which is pretty good since I have been working on it for just 93 days. I'm pretty sure I am behind schedule but now that job #2 and Christmas bazaars are done I have some more "me" time. There is still a pretty good chance I can get back on schedule, which is good because it HAS to be done in 263 days. Eek!

Be sure to check out the tab up above for the original photo, overall color map and all of the progress photos.

5 comments:

Julierose said...

Coning along beautifully...kitty will be so lovely hugs, Julierose

Pamela said...

It's exciting to see it develop.

Janet O. said...

Does Z have any idea yet that he is being immortalized?

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

You are progressing nicely. It looks great so far.
Merry Christmas
Carol

Jo said...

It will start showing soon