Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Past Halfway

It's been nearly a month since I added an updated photo of Mr Serious but if you check the link to my project progress page you'll see that I've made considerable progress in that time.

In fact, you can now see an arm beginning to take shape :)

I think within a couple weeks I could have the bottom section the same width as the top.

And THAT means I can start cutting into the yellow for the top right of the project. Woohoo for new colors!!

I now have 1,226 hexies completed!!
And that leaves just 1,101 more to go.........




8 comments:

Julierose said...

this is really taking shape beautifully...love those background reds hugs, Julierose

Linda Swanekamp said...

Really fabulous! Super progress!

Pamela said...

This is such a true likeness. Fantastic!

Vireya said...

You have passed the half-way mark. That's great!

Turid said...

Hurray, you can do it.

Janet O. said...

You are dedicated! I would be curled in a ball and quivering by now!!
Looking really good, Sarah!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

This project just blows me away!! Love it.
xx, Carol

Jo said...

You go girl. More than half way. It will go quicker now. Nice job.