Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, February 21, 2020

Feline Friday - 2/21/20

Good Morning and warm greetings to my fellow A-mew-icans!!


My name is Zorro and I would like to take a moment of your time 
to announce that I am running for president.

While I made this announcement locally some time ago, my fellow A-mew-icans are probably not aware of this as I was not allowed to participate in the recent debates. Something about being an Independent Cat.


In any case, I urge you to now participate in my campaign by sporting my campaign socks and window cling, available here or here.


Stay tuned...I'll be back soon to present my presidential platform!

And don't forget, come November, that a vote for Z is a vote for all cat-kind!





***Momma says I have to tell you there is no real affiliation with Socksmith but she thinks it would be hilarious if you really order a pair to put "Zorro sent me" and today's blog link in the comments. Let us know if you do! 
For a limited time, enter "cat" in the code box for a DI$COUNT!


6 comments:

Chantal said...

Oh I love it! Love the cat, love the socks!

Tosty's Quilting Tidbits said...

You definitely have my vote!,

Linda Swanekamp said...

Just too funny. Cats are Independents- every one of them.

Janet O. said...

One of the best qualified candidates I've seen so far!

Denise :) said...

He's got my vote! I'm a sucker for a candidate with campaign socks!! :)

Leonore Winterer said...

I'm sure Z would make a great president - naps and cream for everyone!