Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, February 05, 2020

Wednesday Weather Report #142 - 2/5/20

We are still in a winter-ish weather pattern and it looks like we might get another ice/snow storm tonight through this weekend. :)

Today is sunny making it look warm out the office windows. The windchill of 19F, however, quickly puts you in the right frame of mind when stepping out the door. I do so enjoy a brisk day with the right clothing and no snow to slog through.

January 29 - 31, 2020 :: 25 - 27 - 30 F
February 1 - 4, 2020 :: 31 - 33 - 43 - 33 F

Remember the Tiny Tree quilts I made for Christmas? I tried to look up a pic of a finished quilt on my blog but apparently I didn't do that so I'll add a better pic next time.

my tiny tree is on the right

Temecula Quilt Co felt that everyone enjoyed the Tiny Trees enough that they came out with a Valentine's heart layout using the same 2.25" finished blocks. As much as I love V-Day (yuck) I did enjoy the tiny blocks and finally picked these pink and purple fabrics as my starting point. Hopefully this weekend I can get some blocks made. Will this be done for V-Day? Not even close. Will I have fun accomplishing what I can get done before V-Day? Yipp!!


6 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh a Valentine tree--I'll have to go and check that one out...I loved that little christmas tree but didn't join in...hmmmm hugs, Julierose

Denise :) said...

Cuteness! I'll have to check out their blog! :)

Janet O. said...

Yes, I saw that heart, and it was tempting, but I am trying so hard NOT to start things that aren't already in my sewing room! Love the fabrics you will be using, and I look forward to watching you sew blocks on the sewing machine again! LOL

Linda Swanekamp said...

You certainly are a glutton for punishment. So, so tiny. Freezing rain here today, wonder what color that is.

ButterZ said...

I am catching up on blog reading.
That was a cute tree pattern. A lady at our group made it too. Time ran out for me. I cant wait to see your Valentin's Heart.

Leonore Winterer said...

Hearts are always a nice motif, V-Day or not. Love the fabrics :)