Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, April 17, 2020

FF & WWR #152 - 4/17/20

Momma is all out of whack this week. We're both a bit off schedule with her being home more and a recent shift in the weather. Thanks to lockdown, Momma is able to work from home a day or 2 each week (which means carry work back and forth to the office) and she has no night meetings. Things are getting accomplished but they aren't, if you know what I mean, while we all "wait". We both have a touch of the cabin crazies given that it has also snowed three times this week. Momma finds the pretty flakes soothing but it's cutting into my 'hood wanderings.


April 8-14, 2020
50 - 41 - 35 - 41 - 59 - 64 - 42 F

Momma did a little (?)  trimming last weekend on her red/white shooflies. It made her do something called "day drinking." I have no idea what that is...


She's also made a few of these masks, including several for herself to coordinate with different work outfits. Don't forget to ignore the overdue haircut!



Momma - I see you scraping the car windshield again but I'm not sure why the lawn hasn't been mowed and the flower bed cleared out yet? The neighbors all mowed last week before it snowed 3 times!





5 comments:

Julierose said...

Mr. Z yo Momma is under a whole lotta stree--be nice and comfort her

Julierose said...

Also, "day drinking" is often necessary during these difficult times hahahaha...ask me how I know...~ ~ ~ waving in the cold Julierose

ButterZ said...

I think we are all day drinking along with momma

Linda Swanekamp said...

Well, all out of sorts here today complete with needed haircut. The more exacting the sewing job, the better I am because it makes me focus and forget the craziness. Tugger loves the sunshine today and has not gone back to bed after breakfast yet.

Leonore Winterer said...

I hope Z and Momma are both holding up okay! Your masks look awesome, much better than most of the homemade ones I've seen. Did you use a pattern for them?