Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, April 01, 2020

Wednesday Weather Report #150 - 4/1/20

Remember how I recently said something to the effect of not much teal/40s weather? Well I take it back. Just like everything else gone haywire so far this year, look at this next picture. I looked at the weather from the last 2 years and was still pretty cold compared to this year.

March 25 - 31, 2020
48 - 61 - 44 - 45 - 64 - 44 - 43 F

Yes! I did wear sunglasses while stitching this week's weather!

The clouds were much more dramatic in person

This is the town where I work. I saw a Napa work vehicle, manure truck and maybe two other vehicles versus the normal no parking available situation. It's definitely a ghost town around here and pretty creepy at times. I just hope all the businesses are able to open back up soon as a lot of local groups have worked hard to get those businesses established here in little ol' Perry, NY.

Stay safe out there my friends and by that I mean stay home !!

5 comments:

Julierose said...

It has been really cold here due to the winds off the ocean..it looks sunny and lovely today, but those winds really chill things down...
streets are pretty deserted here too. It's so quiet really..
Until my sewing machine begins purring anyway ;)) hahaha
~ ~ ~ waves from, Julierose

Janet O. said...

That is our Governor's current motto--stay safe: stay home!
I like the look of your town, and do hope it can rebound when this has passed.
Crazy swings in your weather!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Our town looks much the same - even as the County Seat (no court). We had some new shops go in as well and just recently a couple of the old buildings were bought to refurbish for business. I hope they come thru this as well as all the residents.

Linda Swanekamp said...

I fear so much for all the small business. Will they ever recover or be able to open? The small towns have been taking it on the chin for a long time especially in this high tax, big box state. Stay healthy.

Leonore Winterer said...

The teals and yellows go pretty together, though :)