Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Wednesday Weather Report #157 - 5/20/20

Sew...I've figured out how to get myself thru the lockdown blues (except for the fact that my camping reservations are still floundering somewhere between all good and cancelled) but I still can't get my blogging mojo back in motion.

I've had a fair amount of time to work on projects with out any evening meetings or when my work at home days start/finish early and I don't need to commute any further than my "standing desk" to my sewing machine but I keep forgetting to take pictures of what I'm working on and I'm sewing instead of reading blogs or responding to emails. Am I the only blogger not functioning as I was before?

Just draw your own mental picture of my messy quilt lab being a disaster as I work on a bunch of UFOs in "elephant bites." Projects include hexie kaleidoscope blocks, hexie jean jacket for mom, Omigosh!, Temecula sew along and cat bandanas. I am sure there is something else I am forgetting...

May 13 - 19, 2020
49 - 65 - 76 - 57 - 67 - 56 - 68 F

6 comments:

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

I hate how corona has put everyone's life in constant state of uncertainty.

Janet O. said...

It is hard to get a rhythm and flow going that makes sense when things are always in a state of flux. I have spent plenty of time away from both the computer and my sewing. Starting to get back in gear on both, but who knows what may tip the balance again?

MissPat said...

I have noticed that some bloggers are posting less, but most are keeping to their schedules. I have been spending too much time reading blogs and news (more opinion than news) sites, even though I know the latter is counter productive. I have a tons of projects that need completing, but no motivation to work on them. Now that it's turned nicer weather-wise, I have tons to do outside, but again, I wonder why I bother, especially after the deer destroyed a lilac bush about to bloom. So I'm kind of in a funk in all departments.
Pat

Linda Swanekamp said...

Well, that is me, about the blogging. I have a list of posts, the photos ready, and just can't seem to write and post them. I want to, but don't seem able. I am reading them, but not writing. Kind of a conundrum.

ButterZ said...

My posts have gone down to once a week. I don't really know why as I am still working and nothing has really changed except that I was supposed to be on a plane to Japan this morning. Anyway, my sewing has slowed and I don't seem to be getting any done during the week. The weekends are my time. Today's project is more on BH FROLIC.
Hope you can share some photos soon Sarah.

Leonore Winterer said...

Nope, I'm the same...still stitching and doing stuff, way behind on the blogging and reading. I'm slowly starting to catch up, though!