Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, March 27, 2020

Feline Friday - 3/27/20

Given that Momma's office door is locked during NYS on Pause, she can sometimes work from home while her deputy is in the office to do some work and answer the phone.


On Monday, I spent the first hour watching her work on the dining room table. I've wondered for a long time what that table was for as she generally drops her work bag there when she gets home and then eats on the coffee table.


I was exhausted from so much snoopervising so I had to take a quick nap or three.


Eventually Momma set up her "standing desk" to check emails.


I'm pretty sure it's still the ironing board but I snoopervised anyway.

Yes! That is a stink eye!

This level of snoopervision is exhausting and I'm not sure how many more work from home days I can sustain this...I might need my own deputy...


Luckily we took an exercise break in the afternoon to play.
I'm hoping we take more breaks next time Momma works from home!!!


8 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Thanks for such a funny post today. Great cat photos and quips. Made me smile big this morning. Your work looks as exacting as your hexies and paper piecing.

Julierose said...

Loving all those funny snoozing poses...Z is such handsome fellow;)))
hang in there..elbow waggles from Julierose;)))

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Snoopervising is a tough job and deserves lots of naps.

Janet O. said...

Either Z needs that deputy to help him with his "workload", or Momma needs to not have to work from home--it wears him out!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Snoopervising is hard work! Hang in there Z everyone is hoping things get back to normal

mangozz said...

Poor Z, he looks terribly overworked. I think he deserves a vacation after all of the faithful snoopervising. What would you do without him?

MissPat said...

Gosh, here's hoping things get back to normal soon so Z can get back to lounging and getting proper rest.
Pat

Leonore Winterer said...

Aw! Seems like Z isn't quite whether to be happy about you being home more or not. He's doing a great job as a snoopervisor, though!