Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Thursday, September 03, 2020

Wednesday Weather Report #172 on a Thursday - 9/3/20

I've been all discombobulated this week - forgetting all kinds of little things here and there. Nothing major but just enough of them to be annoying as a whole. I'll blame them on the end of summer Friday's off, staffing issues at job#1, the start of job#2 and the ever present and still cranky broken foot and related ankle problems. 

One of the forgotten items this week was to bring my temp hexies to work yesterday for a glamour shot. Oh well. 

If I don't post "on time" over the next 2 months - look for me here:

August 26 - 31, 2020 :: 71 - 82 - 71 - 77 - 69 - 73 F
September 1, 2020 :: 75 F



4 comments:

Julierose said...

You are one busy gal--no wonder you are forgetting things...
everything is so different now...tough challenges...
hugs, Julierose

Linda Swanekamp said...

Be gentle on yourself. You have a lot of plates spinning. Take a cue from Mr. Z.

Denise :) said...

I wondered where you were on Wednesday! Girl, you've got to find some quiet time!! They are running you ragged!! But ... your colors for the week are pretty!! :)

Leonore Winterer said...

I hope you'll get used to your busy months soon and that you won't be stressed out by them too much!